Monday, December 7, 2009

wood & wool stool shipping day

Today I went to the post-office to send six mega boxes with stools to their several destinations. It's quite a hassle to load and unload the car and I even considered to exchange my 2CV for a 2CV-van.

Fortunately there was a place for my car just around the corner of the post-office and an old man helped me to open the heavy door. The little agency was at once filled with my boxes. I informed the lady behind the counter about the concerning shipping addresses and it felt pretty cool to send my handmade stools around the world. Today they went to Breda, Den Bosch (both in the Netherlands), Wentorf (Germany) and two to Warabi City, Saitama (above Tokyo - Japan)

It has been a super busy week but I feel satisfied now, knowing that the stools will arrive before Christmas in their new homes.

18 comments:

  1. That's so cool Ingrid!! Oh and I love this shot ... I need more stools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done...love to see more of your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stools! how can I know the shipping costs to Portugal?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ingrid the stool covers are so awesome. Love the patterns you come up with. And your colors :)

    michele aka craftycameleon

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the super fast shipping!
    i am so honored to have your 1st, 2nd and 3rd stools in Japan :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh just think what lucky happy stools are out in the world, bringing 'glee' for christmas...
    truly they brighten up a dwelling with their 'crocheted' goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I found your Wood (& wool) Christmas tree on Flickr and featured it on my blog:
    http://fleurfatale.blogspot.com/2009/12/flickr-favorites_08.html

    I love the barnwood idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These stools are so clever! I love them. Also love the recycled wood Christmas tree which you gave to Yvonne. Such a simple idea, and how great it looks on her wall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is beautiful, it desreves to be sent to the four corners of the globe. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Posting parcels is always a huge task - but posting enormous, gorgeous stools must add to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your products are so great, on my wish list every one of them :)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am thrilled to have discovered your blog, your Flickr photostream has been a favourite of mine for some time. So much beautiful colour and lovely images, you are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These stool are so wonderful. I'm wanting to get better at crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Wonderful! Che meravigliosi sgabelli!
    Ciao, elena°*°

    ReplyDelete
  15. your stools are just gorgeous and one day, one day I will own one. somehow.

    Renee xx

    ReplyDelete