Monday, March 19, 2012

lasting love

lasting love by wood & wool stool
lasting love, a photo by wood & wool stool on Flickr.

Since the super sofa arrived,
I get happy everytime I enter the livingroom.
It fits in our house perfectly and is everyone's new favorite spot at home.
Saturday the pillow covers that I had ordered at Stof Enzo arrived.
Hydi made two almost equal pillow covers in her lovely African fabric.
(the other one has a different print on the back)
The prints match so surprisingly well with the sofa.

This morning when I came back from running,
I kicked off my shoes and stretched out to relax on the sofa for a while...
oh yeah, this is 'lasting love'

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ingrid, heerlijk ziet de bank eruit. En mooi zo, dat oranje met het bruine leer en het zwart wit Afriek kussen. Super. Bedankt voor je post en graag tot "het volgende kussen"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fijn hè, als je ergens zo blij mee bent? Prachtig plaatje weer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Het is een prachtige bank! en de kussens ook, staat heel mooi bij elkaar. Geniet er van !

    ReplyDelete