Friday, October 17, 2014

wood & wool harlequin rug - the pattern

wood & wool harlequin rug pattern

Since I made my first harlequin RUG, I get lots of questions about the pattern.

My handmade harlequin rug is widely published in some interior magazines, the Bright Bazaar book, Mollie Makes Home and on many blogs.

I've made this harlequin rug with homemade fabric yarn, using piles of old T-shirts of me and my family (with their approval) Good riddance!
I have to admit that's a lot of cutting...

If you want to make this rug for your home, all you need is a hook size 12 and a huge pile of old T-shirt or about 2000 grams of fabric yarn.

After many years the 10-page harlequin rug PATTERN is now available in my Etsy shop!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely!!! I like all the hooks from your previous post too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er weer heel gezellig uit! Had je m'n mailtje nog ontvangen over vestje?
    Bjør

    ReplyDelete